Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Best Ever Apple Crisp


Apple Crisp (I think this is the best one I've ever made.)

posted by request from Peter and Lia

Preheat oven to 350.

Apples:
10 cups apples, peeled, cored and sliced (I used Fuji but I imagine any of the tart ones would be good too.)
1 c sugar
1 Tbsp flour
1 tsp cinnamon

Mix the dry ingredients together and then mix with the sliced apples. Put in 9x13 pan.

Topping:
1 c quick-cooking oats
1 c flour
1 c brown sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 c butter, melted  (Oops...my bad...I cut the butter in. Mixing it melted would be much easier!)
 Combine all together and crumble evenly over the apple mixture.

Bake at 350 for about 45 min.  (I baked longer because my apples weren't soft enough.)



No comments:

Post a Comment